Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Bachelor: Hometowns

Ahh the elusive hometown dates. Here is where the parents either seal the deal or ruin the whole thing. Let's see how they went.


First up is Lindzi horse. She is riding her horse and calls him boyfriend. They kiss. I'm sure we will only have four kisses, so I must kiss the Ben Kiss-o-meter adieu! They go for a carriage ride. They meet her parents. They are really fun and energetic. They carriage race and Ben and lindzi lose. He likes her parents and I do too. They seem fun and easy going and toast to welcoming him into their family.

Next up is kacie b. She had a marching band preform as she baton twirls. On the bugeski field. That's her family field. Her grandfather was a big person in town and they named it after him. She jump hugs him and kisses. Aww.  She's from a small town. Kacie's dad doesn't drink. Ben is nervous about him. They sit down for dinner and its a bit cold. Ben sits down with her dad. Its stern but honest. Seems cold. Her mom has concerns too. None of them are clicking. She doesn't want them living together if they get engaged. Her dad tells her that he would say no if Ben asked him. I see this going downhill. Will their love survive these parents?

from abc.com

Nikki is next. They are in Texas. She's super cute. She was my second fave from the beginning. They kiss. They go to get custom cowboy boots. They try on hats too. She talks about her divorce. Her parents are really nice. She says she's ready to get married again. Her dad cries about protecting her and maybe making the wrong choice before by letting her marry that man. They both cry. I cry. I love my daddy! She pulls Ben aside and tells him she's in love with him. This is such a sweet moment. Although their relationship progressed slowly, it reminds me of the same pace as Ben and Ashley.

from abc.com

Courtney is next in Arizona. She likes/loves him. Mom is skeptical. She acts so normal around her sister. She talks about skinny dipping with her. I almost like Courtney for a minute until I remember how she is with the other girls. Ben talks to her dad. He wants grand kids. Now they go on a date alone. She acts really nice. They are at a place where she could get married. She has a bowtie for Ben and paper to write vows. There is a priest. I would be freaked out. They read the vows. She says she's in love with him. They have rings. They kiss. Very sweet. Its actually a very cute idea as they drive away in an almost married car. I can see why he likes her from this, but I wish he watched the footage of how she was all season.

from abc.com

He sits down with Chris to recap. He needs to decide and get rid of one woman. I have to say that I got a spoiler before i watched this. I follow Ali on facebook and I by accident glanced her update saying who was to go. Even if I didn't see her spoiler, I may have guessed who did not get the rose. 

We are at the rose ceremony.

Courtney gets the first rose.
Lindzi gets the next one.
Nikki gets the last one.

Courtney doesn't say gbye to Kacie, Big surprise. Kacie cries. She doesn't ask why he let her go. I would. She goes quietly. That was hard I'm sure. She didn't expect this. Maybe we all didn't. She asks why she was not good enough for Ben. She curses in the limo and asks what the eff happened? Aww.

Next up is Switzerland for the girls. Who will go next?

I have to say that Ben would not have been a bachelor I would have liked on a personal level. All these adventure dates and to pick a freezing cold place and not a tropical island as the final destination, not my thing!

I hope that Nikki takes it home, but I guess Courtney may be the front runner here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...