Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome Back Grey's!

I have to say that Grey's really came back with a bang. I was starting to think that I was going to nix this one off my DVR until I watched Thursday's episode.

Last season we ended with a huge crash because Mer and Alex were with a dying baby that needed to be hooked up to oxygen. We had learned that Christina did surgery unknowingly on Henry and he died on the table, but Teddy didn't know because they didn't want to disrupt her own surgery.

We find out that the crash had injured an entire family on a trip. It was two daughters, (one who was fine) and the other had a piece of glass in her eye, one boy stuck under the car dar, one grandma (who died) and a mother and father. The mother dies right in front of Lily's (the ok daughter) eyes. I was devastated that they thought it was ok for her to watch and did not think to roll down the blinds.

The glass got taken out of the eye and patched up by Sloane's new doctor girlfriend. She was pretty awesome and Lexi is not ok with their budding relationship. Although, I think if she told Marc how she felt things may end differently.

Lily then witnesses her father coding and tells Meredith, she is now 18 and to take her dad off life support. At this point, I was tearing up. I always get that way with daddy scenes, because I don't know what I would do without mine.

Teddy's surgery is successful, so Christina takes her out in the hallway to break the news to her about Henry. Teddy goes to Henry's cold body and mourns for him. At this point I am also tearing up. So sad. NOEL!!!

In the last few minutes after Mer tells Der it will just be ok with the two of them the doorbell rings. Hubs had called it saying it was Zola and look who it was. ZOLA! They have their baby and they are happy.


from abc.com

Did this episode make you cry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...