Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blair's First Wedding Dress

I say this because who would she be without two different Vera Wang gowns? I myself, wore just one to my wedding, but I guess I am not royalty (although I married my prince)

I am mostly confused during this entire episode. When we last left off, Blair and Chuck decided to be together and got into a horrific accident. We thought Chuck was dead. When it begins, we see Chuck, right as rain, walking monkey and helping Louie find his way home. I thought it was a dream sequence until 11 minutes in, when I realized it wasn't.

We find out later that Blair made a deal with G-d especially after she lost her baby. She said that if Chuck lived, she would marry Louie and forget him to keep him safe. She has been going to church ever since and having Dan go with her. They are besties now and Dan is truly obsessed with her. Louie thinks she is having an affair and so does Chuck. He is confused most of all what the eff happened after their accident.

Lily is determined on finding Charlie. She hires a PI to find her and he ends up finding the really Charlie Rhodes, picture ID and all. But they think there must be a mix up and ignore it. I guess the real Charlie doesn't recognize her own aunt. I am assuming we will see more of her later on, since she also resides in NYC.

Dan goes to find Blair at Vera Wang where she has on her custom gown. She decides its too sad to wear and wants Vera (who makes a cameo) to make her a new one. And she will. (Sorry to say the first one was not my favorite)

from cwtv.com

Meanwhile, Serena is like eh this episode. She is getting all of the gossip girl blasts sent to her inbox and she decides to post them and turn this into something good. Meanwhile, a blocked texter sends Nate info that shows that Blair/Chuck were not meant for the accident, but Nate was. The texter is gossip girl herself, xoxo and everything. Do we finally get to meet her? Is the world coming to an end?

Blair shows up at Chucks and you can see his heart smiling, he thinks she is there to claim her love. She is there to break it off and explain that she still loves him but will marry Louie as planned.

from cwtv.com

Heartbreaking. Well at least, they acknowledged that little J and Eric are still alive, even though we know he is in Revenge town.

Next week, bachelorette party.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...