Monday, January 23, 2012

Jersey Shore: Dropping Like Flies

One recapper wrote that people have given up on this show, and I can see why. Is it really funny to watch them go tanning and get smashed at Karma every night? Even their cast mates are dropping like flies.

from mtv.com

Vinnie has gone home, but for good? Deena is too busy crying her eyes out to notice. What does she wear, how does she doe her hair and makeup? YUCK. For real. Her and Snookie have a meatball day where they go day drinking and wear outfits that don't even cover their kukas. I am actually embarrassed by them.

This episode actually focused on a theme. It was Pauly and Mike's birthday, but sans Mike. It seems that Pauly's whole family came and they made a cake for him, but nothing for Mike. So during the birthday dinner he slept it off on a couch at the restaurant.

Pauly decides to bang a tattoo chick in Vinny's bed to honor his man. I have to say that he really is mean when girls don't want to DTF him. The girl in the beginning didn't and he kicked her out.

Situation has been maybe getting wifed up by his girl Paula. But he goes through some kind of revelation when he realizes nobody likes him and he basically disappears off the show. Will he be back? "I wear my heart on my sleeve" he says.

And why are Sammy and Ronnie so quiet? Will they start a storm soon?

I don't know people. I think that Jersey Shore is headed for cancellation? However, I did hear rumors they may film in Hoboken, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...