Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween on Wisteria Lane

Sigh. I know this is the final season of Deperate Housewives. However, I have been a fan since season one. Its the same story as any other that I love, 4 best girl friends, living in gorgeous houses, murder, mystery, adultery and conniving. How could any girl resist?

This season it starts off with the death of Gaby's stepfather who used to abuse and rape her. Carlos killed him and being the best friends that they are, the girls help to cover it up and even bury him. (What good friends!) So Halloween on Wisteria Lane is about to bring the normal amount of surprises.

I am not really sure where they are going with this art class and art teacher scenario of Susan's. She has to babysit his son, who he only gets one weekend with, which apparently is too much for him. Good old, annoyingly perky Susan, dresses up as Glinda the good witch (the blonde wig does suit her) and takes him and her son MJ trick or treating.

My heart really does go out to Lynette in this season. First her and Tom call a separation and of course, like clockwork, the male moves on first. He is dating a smart, talented and successful doctor, who in another world would be besties with Lynette. (Doesnt that always happen?) This new gf tries to buddy it up with Penny and sew a Halloween costume for her. My heart ached when Lynette asked her to stop dating Tom for her. Would a 40 something divorcee even do that for a complete stranger? Doubtful.

Gaby/Carlos are dealing with his sudden interest in booze. All he can do since the murder is go into a drunken stooper. There is a funny side story of Renee (Vanessa Williams, hello Ugly Betty character, I miss you so!) and how she has an allergic reaction to some Chinese herbs.

Finally, Bree realizes that she needs to move the body before a huge construction is about to take place and someone finds it first. Cliffhanger? I think not. I knew that the body would be missing. Like clockwork I tell you.


from abc.com

The only thing I know about final seasons is - anything can happen. Main characters can die, marriages will not survive and either will the dignity of anyone else. I even think that the original deceased housewife - Mary Ellen, will return from the grave. I feel like she has been hiding out all of this time.

How do you think they will end the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...