Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Broke Girls Art Show

This episode had me in stitches. I laughed out loud a few times.

Caroline of course gets them another cupcake gig at an art gallery that wants to pay them $500. Of course Johnny's girlfriend is the one who is hosting the show. Max has a talk with Johnny where he tells her he is still in a relationship. Caroline tells her to take to the bed. I agree. When I am heartbroken, I take to the bed for weeks.

Then Johnny shows up at her apartment and kisses her. Which I called. As he walked in, I said to my husband, he is going to kiss her. Wallah! Kiss.

She goes to the art show to drop off the cupcakes, when she is told that she has to actually stay to pass out the cupcakes. So she begins to drink like a drunk fish and avoid Johnny at all costs. She ends up kissing him again and then having to bolt out of there. They are told they cannot leave until all the cupcakes are gone, so they begin to stuff them down their shirts and dresses to hide the evidence.


from brokelyn.com

Casandra who calls herself "CASH" (um how can Max break up Johnny and Cash?) tells Max that although Johnny may want a Vanilla cupcake from time to time, he is more of a chocolate guy (WOW. Girls speak is such mean codes. Its like saying "she is a lucky girl") She is also btw friends with Adele. Who they allude to a few times.

Caroline uses the money to buy the painting of Max and Johnny kissing so that Max can kick it to know that this is over. (Why does she always spend their money?)

I heart this show. Its is a great little Monday night show and I highly recommend it. I love all of the dry witty humor and the girls really play well off of one another.

Most importantly, here are the funniest lines from the show....

"Max you will never guess who is here?" "Who the fat guy Gary from Teen mom?" No "Wait, the skinny guy Tyler from Teen mom?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...