Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween TV Episodes

All of my favorite shows have their annual Halloween episodes. Here are a few of my favorites

My So Called Life - Episode 9 "Halloween"
Classic Rayannne being slutty, Angela portraying a dead guy's girlfriend and breaking into the school. I heart this show!


Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Second Season 6th Episode "Halloween"
They buy enchanted costumes from a warlock's shop, and she is a helpless damsel in distress for once. Gosh, I love her!



Beverly Hills 90210 - Second season 13th episode "Halloween"
Kelly dresses way too provocative and a cowboy tries to take advantage of her "DYLAN I NEED YOU" haha Brenda, you crack me up every time!


Felicity - Season One - "Halloween"
Classic. She dresses up to be Ben's partner and he doesn't, then she throws up on Noel, haha love her!




What are you favorite TV show Halloween episodes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...