Monday, November 28, 2011

GRIMM

I told myself I wouldn't watch any additional shows....

But I decided to watch on demand episodes 1 - 4 of Grimm. Another fairy tale show, but its more like CSI or darker like Buffy. The main idea is that this cop is actually a GRIMM. He can see people who are really evil things and tracks them down to kill them. His Aunt had passed it down to him, but has died since episode 1. There are people called reapers who are out to get him. (Shocking revelation when i was like GRIMM REAPER) and nobody knows but him and a reformed big bad wolf (somehow there are tons of them roaming around). The evil baddies know he is a Grimm kind of like everyone knew she was Buffy. He doesn't have any other super powers but seems to be doing ok.

from nbc.com

I don't know all of the references to all of the fairy tale stories. I knew red riding hood and Goldilocks and the three bears, but I have no idea about Queen bee and this other guy who lures women in.



I like the main character, and his partner and the big bad wolf guy, but I am not sure if I will love the entire show. I am more of a fantasy girl like in Once.

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing when I was super bored,but I kinda of feel the same... Can't decide if I should watch it all the time or not, it is pretty dark!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...