Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How to Say I'm Sorry 90210 Style

I have to say I liked this episode a lot. I know it got some bad reviews, but still I am not a hater. Here is what we have going on.

Naomi - who I love. I think she is gorgeous, has great style and the best hair. I know she seems vapid, but I think she has a really big heart - and a big checkbook. She is desperate for friends. She even tells Raj and Ivy they are selfish for spending time together since he has Cancer. She then asks one of her sorority sisters Alana (who btw was on Buffy - remember her?) She goes out with her sis to find a man for her. They find some dorky guy who somehow thinks Naomi is interested in him - yeah I'm sure. Alana finally finds another guy and by the end of the episode Naomi calls Austin to apologize and tells him to come home. Good girl Naomi! Austin is a hottie.

Ivy - her and Raj are trying to live their life as if he is not sick. Her cute photog teacher (who I am pretty sure will be her bf, I have said this before) enters her in a contest for a trip to Papa New Guinea with a famed photographer if she wins (I totally shouted, it would be him and she would win) Raj gets a call at the end of the episode saying he is cancer free. I am not too sure if he is telling the truth or if he is lying so that she will be able to be happy. Either way they have a touching moment.

Liam - poor, sweet, cute Liam. He signs over a 2 year contract for TITUS COLOGNE (really?) and he is not allowed to surf, race car drive, basically anything that can mess up his pretty little face or he is 200K liable. Of course his agent is old 90210 alum - Lucinda Nicholson. She is still around? He steals a race car with Teddy and they get caught, obv - he breaks his foot trying to escape and they get arrested.

Teddy - his video that Silver sent accidentally to Marissa is leaked and he wants to go into hiding. When Silver tells him it was her who sent it, he walks away from her.

Silver - Confronts Marissa about the leaked footage and learns that Brandy is not such a fine wine. (Sorry!)


from cwtv.com

Dixon and Aide - He tells her he likes her, but she realizes this may be the drugs talking so she helps him into this rehab facility that costs $40k (some people's whole year salary) and then he walks away from her upset that she wont start something with him - although I am more than sure she loves him and he will find someone while inside rehab, coloring or what not

Annie - Finally. The real meat here. She is basically a whore. Sorry Annie, but you are. You sleep with Patrick for money. She confronts him about his Vegas tryst and he admits, saying he doesnt like to be alone and she should know since she signed up for this. She takes a check for 10K after sleeping with him. Morality Annie, morality much?

Not sure how Thanksgiving is going to go, but I am hoping for an Annie/Liam reunion

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping for the same! Liam & Annie need to figure it out & get together. I hate how they're making her into a whore, she looked so pitiful laying in the damn bed at the end!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...