Monday, November 7, 2011

Grey with a hint of O'Malley

I have to say I am bored to tears with Greys.

Only a few things stand out here for me. Ok, they have a heart in a box, which is really cool. Christina is still making her bucket list of surgeries she hopes to preform. Mer and Der are in love again. Avery breaks it off with little Grey.

I loved seeing George's mother. She wishes that she still had him in her life. (Little does she know the writers are the one who killed him off) and she sees her former daughter in law who is now a lesbian and has a child with her next door neighbor. My how things have changed. I loved who they oohed and aahed over her iphone images of the baby.


from abc.com

In the end we see that Teddy's new hubby (Ahhh Noel Crane from Felicity) wants to go to med school since he has this whole new lease on life. We find him bleeding out of his nose and then coughing up blood in the final scene. Will it be dunzo for Noel? Say it ain't so, he is by far the only reason why I am still watching GA.

What do you think they can do better to reel viewers back in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...