Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Wrong Choice

My title indicates my feelings on the outcome of this week's episode. I think that Robyn made the wrong choice. But let me back it up.

Last episode we ended with Barney and Robyn kissing in a cab. My heart was swollen from this. now they are both faced with the fact that they not only kissed, but had sex. They begin the normal dance around by saying it shouldn't have happened, until Barney chimes in by saying it should have. I love this. This is something that I wish happened all the time in every show and in life. I love second chance romances. They don't come along very often. In fact, my own husband and I are a second chance romance. ( I love you hunnie!)

They  have to go on a double date on a boat to celebrate something for Robyn's news station. They decide they should break it off with their significant others and then meet at 12:00 at McClarens to get back together and celebrate.


from cbs.com

Now, we are off to focus on the other set of the fab five. Marshall, Lily and Ted go to a concert. Marshall and Ted decide to smoke a sandwich. I love how they are still calling it that to appease his future kids. They need to get Lily nachos, so they go out and circle back and end up back on the girls bathroom waiting line for the 8th time. (By the third time back on the line it wasn't funny, I was annoyed. COME ON!) When they think they were gone for hours, Lily lets them know they have only been gone for 2 minutes. I love the replay of the video camera scene though, haha. "Lily doesnt know I am high!" he says to Lilly" - love that line.

Robyn goes to break up with Kevin at the hospital but she is unsuccessful. He tells her he doesn't care what she has done. "Sometimes things that need to be heard, don't" and Barney breaks up with Nora while he parents are there after her dad goes on about how two people belong together (this whole speech was so heartwarming, i thought about my hubby)

He goes back to McClaren's to see Robyn and is so excited until she walks in with Kevin. My heart broke for Barney. He then goes back to clean up the rose petals he left on Robyn's bed and Ted sees this.

Who will end up together? I am still rooting for Barney and Robyn (they are amazeballs together!) Who do you want to see happy together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...