Friday, March 16, 2012

Shows I don't Recap

There are a few shows I watch with hubs that I do not recap. If you let me know you would like to see recaps about them, I will start. Until then, read on....

The Challenge: Battle of the Exes
Contestants from Road Rules and Real World battle it out with their exes as their partners for money. We are down to four couples now. My hopes are either Ty & Emily or Diem & CT


Whitney
Whitney Cummings and real life boyfriend do a 30min comedy about real life relationships. They are not married and she is very wry and witty with him, which I love. She has 2 besties and he has one. Just about relationships and more or less Friends, How I Met Your Mother, etc.


Are you there Chelsea?
Based on Chelsea Handler's life and Book "are you there vodka?, Its Me Chelsea". Played by Laura Prepon and Chelsea plays older sis Sloane. She is a waitress living with two roommates just dating and drinking. Very funny and fun to watch for 24 minutes or so.


Four Weddings
I began watching this when I was engaged and I still like to watch it. Four women and four different weddings. They each attend each other's weddings and rate them based on overall experience, food, dress and venue. They get a possible score of 120 and the winner gets a dream honeymoon.


Shark Tank
Regular people with ideas for the next big thing promote their items/services to five multi-millionaires. One is Daymond John (FUBU), Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks and my own crush), Kevin O'Leary, Robert Herjavec and they switch off between Barbara Corcoran (Real Estate Mogul) and Lori Greiner (QVC queen). They decide whether or not they want to invest in this idea and we see updates. I love watching them rip people apart as well as seeing the cool new ideas out there.


Undercover Boss
The CEO of a huge company goes undercover and works in their company as someone else to see how things are being run. He/She works with about 3/4 people and at the end reveals themself and either promotes them, gives them money or other things for how hard they work. They used to have huge names like 1800 flowers but now they have dropped down to ones I have never heard of.



Would any of you like me to recap any of these? Send me a message or write me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...