Monday, March 5, 2012

Project Runway: Light Show

Ok designers, get ready. The challenge this episode is to spend $300 at a fiber optic store and incorporate this into their outfits. I have to say this challenge would be hard for anyone. Guest judge was Pharell Williams and he would use the winner's outfit on one of his people.

Let's begin...

Safe...

Mondo: His look reminded me of Madonna and her cone boobs. Very innovative, but not very functional. Issac thought it reminded him of his beloved teletubbies. Which apparently he said he loves.

High....

Kenley: I'm sorry, but how does this girl keep getting high scores? She designs only in polkadots. This time she used glow tape to make plaid on the skirt and this crazy overcoat. She had a Lady Gaga pink wig to top it off.

Austin Scarlett: THE WINNER. I have to say this was the most gorgeous dress. It looked like a fairytale princess and the twinkling lights were strung around it. He also was really humbled by Pharell calling him a star. I felt so bad for him early on when we learned his mother could not afford her house anymore.

from ew.com

Lows...

Michael: Oh Michael. From the top to the bottom, everything that goes up must come down. I am sad to say this is true for Michael too. His look was horrible. I was screaming at him through the TV that he should just cut a whole in the girls ninja mask so she could breathe. I did like the ponytail through the top, but come on.

Jerell: OUT. Finally. I have been waiting for him to get out all season. His look was horrid. He did make this fab skirt out of fiber lights, but then put this long black skirt underneath that, which was not needed. He really missed the mark on this one and I couldn't be any happier that he is gone, gone, gone.

from ew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...