Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How I met Your Mother: The Prenup

The couples are all together. Ted with Victoria, Robyn with Nick, Barney with Quinn and Lily, Marshall and Marvin. They get into a huge fight, so we re track why. It all starts with Barney wanting to give Quinn a prenup. Except this one is not standard and like 1 million pages long. All about pillow fights and lap dances and honka honka. Quinn is upset about it, but not as much as the couples. They all sit in bed discussing why Barney must be right and the girls get mad. Meanwhile, Quinn comes up with her own prenup that states things that make Barney upset too.


Lily is mad at Marshall for throwing their son in the air like a football. Back in Minnesota, this what the just do.

Ted invites Klaus to live with them, but he walks around naked and he asks him to move out and Victoria is upset.

Robyn likes to watch herself on the news while having sex with Nick and winks at herself. He gets turned on by this in the end.

All the couples are good to go? Except Quinn and Barney. He wont throw his prenup out and neither will she. Fast forward to Robyn coming to see him before their wedding and there is no prenup this time.

*All photos from cbs.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice recap! Personally I for one couldn’t be happier that Quinn is finally gone. I was live-tweeting the show with some of my friends and coworkers at DISH, and we all agreed; we’re looking forward to seeing how Barney and Robin get back together. I do tend to miss a few things when I chat online during the show, so I always re-watch the episodes by myself the next day. I use Auto Hop on my Hopper to watch it without commercials, and get a fuller, more immersive viewing experience. Can’t wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...