Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Show: I hate my teenage daughter review

Ok. Hubs and I saw this title and thought could be cute. wrong. not cute. not funny. Not entertaining.

Basically its about two moms and their horrible teenage daughters. Jamie Presley, whom I normally love (white chicks, scary movie, etc) was horrible. She was basically a Mormon growing up who had to wear Amish outfits so she doesn't understand reality and lets her daughter run rampant. The other mother was fat and was missing her hair in high school so she doesn't want her daughter to not like her, she lets her do what she wants.

The girls want to go to the school dance, but they get in trouble with the principal because they lock a handicapped kid in the bathroom. The principal is one of the girls who tortured the previously fat mother and I think her behavior is nasty and not characteristic of an adult Principal.

They try to ground the girls and end up letting them out after Jamie's daughter tells her that she only locked the guy in there because he is the meanest guy in school and made fun of her friend for being half black. So they let them go to the dance, but go with them, since both moms have never been to a school dance.


from fox.com

When they get there, they see the kid in the wheelchair who is BLACK... my mouth was agape. They realize the girls lied and dance publicly at the dance to humiliate them.

For those of you who watched, thoughts? The only thing I kept thinking was, I was way worse to my mom and g-d help us when we have a teenage daughter, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...