Monday, May 21, 2012

Grimm: Season Finale

Wow. I think I called it in the last few minutes. Let's begin, shall we?

Kimura, the other man who killed Nick's parents, is on the loose in Portland. He is looking for the three coins. He almost kills the captain. Here is what I don't understand. Don't they know who the captain is? I hope they reveal his identity next season!

Meanwhile, Adalind is back and she is using her cat Majic for a spell. She brings her cat into Juliette and the cat scratches her. When Juliet tells Nick he freaks. He tells her that Adalind is a witch and he needs to tell her everything so she will believe. He takes her to the trailer and she freaks out. She thinks he needs mental help. He takes it one step further and takes her to Monroe so he can change in front of her. Before he gets a chance to do so, she faints. She is in a deep sleep from the scratch.

from nbc.com

Nick takes the cat and brings her in to Rosalee to figure it out. They need to sedate the cat and test it's paws. Nick goes to find Adalind but she has cleared out. Juliet is in the hospital and after a flash of her cat scratch, her eyes turn black like the cats.

During this whole thing, there is a strange woman in black that keeps following Kimura's murder victims. She finally follows him to Nick's house. They fight as well until they kill Kimura and she goes "Nick. Nicky" and he says "Mom" woah! She is still alive!!!
from nbc.com

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been ‘shooshing’ my co-workers at Dish all week about this finale because I hadn’t had a chance to watch it. I finally sat down this morning and went through the PrimeTime Anytime recordings on my Hopper. I started up Grimm and opted to watch it without all of the annoying commercials with my Auto Hop feature. I was floored! From beginning to end there was so much going on, and the cliffhangers were enough to make someone go crazy. I’d like to think that the woman in black is really Nick’s mom, but in the world of Wesen anything is possible. I’m looking forward to season two, and I really hope that all of it is as good as this season’s finale.

    ReplyDelete

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...