Thursday, August 16, 2012

Franklin & Bash: Season Finale

It's time to say goodbye to the boys. Peter's old friend Tommy Dale (played by Chris Klein) contacts him with a problem. He wants to drop out of running for senator because there has been an affair. But not the typical affair, his wife was having an affair with his campaign manager's wife. His campaign manager doesn't know about this and wont let him out of his contract. One twist, Peter lost is law license, something to do with Pindy filing back taxes or something! So Jared has to assist.


They go to a locked court case and reveal the affair. The campaign manager doesn't care and wants to go on. They then tell him that he will continue to run and support something about prisoners getting out after only serving 2 years.

In other news, the firm is still being looked into and Jared is dating the NY HR girl still. They find out his father wants to buy the firm. Stanton hired them originally as loose cannons so that if this ever happened nobody would want the firm. He pretends to be his dad on the phone to find out who the person at their firm is that is trying to go to the other side. They finally find the right guy who just delivered a horse, ew. And new girlfriend is moving in. What will this mean for party time?

1 comment:

  1. Franklin and Bash is such a nostalgic show for me and I’m sure I’m not the only one. I can’t believe that this season is already over and I’m a little worried that there is no word on whether or not it has been renewed. The season finale seemed to go by extra quick as if just nudging us into fall a little faster. I watched the show whenever it’s on so this year I made sure that I upgraded to the new Hopper DVR. A Dish co-worker recommended it and it was a fantastic idea. Now I have 2,000 hours of recording time available. It even got me through the Olympics! It also comes with three tuners which means that I can record more things at the same time. I wanted to make sure that I have enough space for this awesome show. Hopefully, they will renew the show so I’ll have something else to record. Next summer is still a while away but one can dream.

    ReplyDelete

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...