Friday, September 7, 2012

New Fall Show

I am very excited that my favorite shows will be returning (Once upon a time, Revenge, New Girl, Vampire Diaries) and sad that some will not be making it back (Ringer, Desperate Housewives, Teen Mom). But there are some new shows on the horizon and I am hoping they can fill the gap. Let's see what I am looking forward to watch this fall.

666 Park Avenue - ABC - Premieres September 30th - 10:00pm

A couple moves into an apartment by his new company (reminds me of Devil's Advocate) and they must make deals with the devil to live there in the lavish life. A few crossovers like David Annabelle (Brothers & Sisters) and Vanessa Williams (Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives). Good to see them ship characters from one show to the next.



The Carrie Diaries - CW

Based off of Candice Bushnell's novel, all about Carrie before she was Carrie. I am sure it will be a flop, but what kind of fan would I be if I didn't give it a go?


Guys with Kids - NBC - Premieres September 26 - 8:30pm

Although there are similar out there (Baby Daddy on ABC FAM), I thought this could be cute, since Hubs will be a new dad next winter. Three guys who all have kids and get advice from one another. LOVE the premise. Stars Jesse Bradford (Swimfan, Bring it on). Hope its funny!


The Mindy Project - FOX - Premieres Sept 25 - 9:30pm

She is hilarious. Mindy Kalig who stars in the show as an OBGYN and is trying to be Indian, a doctor and date in this world. I am excited to see the antics they come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...