Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Keeping up with the Kardashians: London

Kim is off to London to promote her fragrance. She invites Jonathan to come along but spends the whole time ignoring him. Kanye is also there on his tour and picks out outfits for her and spends time with her. Rob and Scott come as well. They spend time trying to figure out how to get Scott knighted. He becomes Lord of the manor, buys a fun fur coat and flaunts his new title all over town.


Meanwhile back at home, Bruce is always getting pushed around by Kris. Khloe and Kourtney don't like it so they make sure to not invite Kris to lunch. They also go to Boston together and we see another side of Bruce.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I laughed out loud at the sight of him decked out in the picture above, typical Scott behavior for you. I think that Kris is way too hard on Bruce who, lets face it, can definitely be a little controlling and OCD sometimes. I was also curious to see if Kanye showed up again on this show, will he be on more? We can only hope. Speaking of more episodes I haven’t missed one this season thanks to the Dish Remote Access app. I was excited when a Dish coworker suggested the app because I can use it to set up timers on my DVR. This saves me a ton of time and I don’t miss a minute.

    ReplyDelete

Remember most posts contain spoilers! Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...